Sunday, May 29, 2011

FEATURED ARTIST!!!!!! Marques Toliver!!!!

I admire real artists. Artists who use any and opportunity to passionately express themselves with an edge of rawness and truth. Artists like Marques Toliver.


Who is Marques Toliver? I couldn't say it any better than www.last.fm:

"Marques’ sound encompasses aspects of the urban world, classical, and also philosophical thought, bringing forth the music in which you hear. His songs correlate to human awareness and existence with a humor evoked spirit to them. Picking up the guitar in winter of 2005 his list of instruments include violin, voice, guitar, and piano. It is his wish that his craft will enable others to become more aware of themselves and the beauty of the things around them."


The Blackcabsession did a wonderful job recording him. I hope you enjoy listening to him as much as I did :)



3 comments:

  1. Amazing blog!!!!

    can you follow mine?

    http://imperfect-is-perfect.blogspot.com/

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Mia! No problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovee himm!!! I love it when classic instruments are mixed up w/ a strong voice, and good lyrics! <3

    <3 <3 Kelly

    Ps Tenini, I've moved my blog: http://www.thekellytang.com! Check it out!!

    ReplyDelete

"The artist's world is limitless. It can be found anywhere, far from where he lives or a few feet away. It is always on his doorstep". ~Paul Strand

Hi! I truly appreciate your visit. Feel free to leave a comment! I would love for us to follow each other! Stay tuned for Tenesa's upcoming Spring and Fall Womenswear Collection (Custom Made Timeless Couture)! See you soon!

-Tenesa The Artisan