Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FEATURED ARTIST!!!!!! Hird!!!!!

I have always loved Hird. Smooth, mellow, and electronic sounds always sets me in a blissful mix of energetically calm vibes. If I had to give this genre of music a title I would call it electronic soul. Its awesome. I really enjoy it.

By the way. Yes, I have disappeared once again. Through all the hustle and bustle of graduation, finding a place, and getting settled at a new job, I had to get comfortable. So yes, that is right readers. I have graduated!!! Congrats class of 2011!!! Whoop! Whoop! FROM NOW ON, you will see more of me. I promise :)

This is my first blog post I have written in my new place. I am finally comfortable with my surroundings, at peace with my past, and excited about my future. I can't wait to see what life will bring...

So yes, please enjoy the following tunes by Hird. I hope you like them as much as I do :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

"The artist's world is limitless. It can be found anywhere, far from where he lives or a few feet away. It is always on his doorstep". ~Paul Strand

Hi! I truly appreciate your visit. Feel free to leave a comment! I would love for us to follow each other! Stay tuned for Tenesa's upcoming Spring and Fall Womenswear Collection (Custom Made Timeless Couture)! See you soon!

-Tenesa The Artisan