Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lace Fever!

For some time I have noticed Lace Fever popping all over stores for the upcoming Spring weather. Many of these garments includes airy tops or sweeping maxi dresses with intricate and beautiful lace, attached with a matching undershirt. The cool airy silhouettes will be a great addition to your Spring/Summer wardrobe.

Whether you'll find crocheted lace or woven lace, it is all there this season. The following are "Lace Fever" shirts I have seen from various online stores. What do you think? Are you going to add one to your wardrobe? I really want the Black Lace Dress from Zara. I definitely love the blouses and can see myself wearing one with nice summer shorts or slimming skinny's! I can't wait to run to the fabric store and make my own! Enjoy :)

$=Low Budget
$$=Medium Budget
$$$=High Budget


Intermixonline.com $$$

Miguelina: Natalie Scollop Lace Tunic
Click Here to View on Intermixonline.com!
 Tt Collection: Off Shoulder Crochet Lace Top
Click Here To View on Intermixonline.com!
Miguelina: Layered Lace Belted Maxi Dress
Click Here to View on Intermixonline.com!

HM.com $

Lace Tank With Fringe
Click Here to View on HM.com!


Flared Design with Decorative Crocheting and Tie at Neckline

2 comments:

"The artist's world is limitless. It can be found anywhere, far from where he lives or a few feet away. It is always on his doorstep". ~Paul Strand

Hi! I truly appreciate your visit. Feel free to leave a comment! I would love for us to follow each other! Stay tuned for Tenesa's upcoming Spring and Fall Womenswear Collection (Custom Made Timeless Couture)! See you soon!

-Tenesa The Artisan